Services & Amenities
Breakfast, the way it should be!
Guests at the Campbell Inn are treated to our Award Winning Breakfast Buffet in the pool side dining room. We proudly offer a variety of delicious food and beverages for your enjoyment. This wholesome spread includes eggs, bacon, sausage, potatoes, fresh fruit, hot or cold cereals, yogurt, breads, pastries, assorted juices, teas, and fresh brewed coffee.
Additional Complimentary Amenities
- 24 Hour Business Center
- WIFI Internet throughout complete property
- Access to The Right Stuff Health Club located just down the street
- Basketballs, Tennis balls and rackets
At the Campbell Inn we understand that business never sleeps, which is why our Front Desk staff is available to assist you around the clock. The 24 Hour complimentary business center is conveniently located in the main lobby allowing you access to WIFI internet service, two guest computers, and copy and fax machines.
Group Sales and Events
Need a place to host your upcoming event? Our pool side dining room is the perfect place to host your business meetings, banquets, birthdays, wedding, or any event. This 1000 square foot room has seating capacity to accommodate up to 60 people, with overflow seating available around the pool.
As an added bonus, groups are eligible for a further discount on their room rates. Please contact the Group Sales Department at (800)582-4449 to inquire about rates, availability and any requests you may have to personalize your event!
Activities and Fitness
- The Right Stuff Health Club is the place to get your heart pumping. Featuring treadmills, cross trainers, stair climbers, upright life cycles, Olympic free weights, nautilus equipment, and much more. This fitness facility is sure to have what you need and is located just down the street!
- We are located on The Historic Los Gatos Creek Trail. This gorgeous 11 mile stretch runs through our property. It is one of the many natural settings in the Silicon Valley. Great for walking or jogging for an opportunity to enjoy the peace and serenity of this natural habitat.
- Our On-Site Tennis Court is a great way to exercise or learn a new sport on your upcoming trip. Visit the Front Desk to pick up rackets and tennis balls to get your game underway.
- The Campbell Park is located across the street where you can shoot hoops, have a relaxing picnic or watch your children play on the newly updated playgrounds. Visit the Front Desk to pick up a basketball.